Here’s something for the Monday morning blues: motorcycles tend to say something about their owners. The task here is simple: Match the real life (or fictional) personality with the motorcycle.
Hints – Not that you need them, but I put the answers in the comment section. If you just need a hint, you need to ask yourself, “What does each bike say about its rider?” I propose the following…once you get this they’re easy to match:
- BMW F650, “I want to save the world” or at least travel there as an eco-tourist
- Triumph Daytona, “Brits can still rock”
- Confederate Hellcat, “Please think I’m cool – I’m really not too old for her…”
- Repsol Fireblade, “I like going 185 mph”
- Ducati Monster, “Viva Italia!”
- Jet Engine Powered MV Y2K, “I can afford all the toys I want…and get a tax write-off for using it on my show.”